|Qingdao city,Shandong province,China.||email@example.com|
|Place of Origin:||Zhaoyuan,Yantai City,Shandong Province ,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||560cartons|
|Delivery Time:||560cartons per 25days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1100 Ton/Tons per Week|
|Product Type:||Wholesale Coarse Cereal Products Longkou Vermicelli Glass Noodles Green Bean Vermicelli||Gluten:||Free|
|Noodle Type:||Bean Noodles||Place Of Origin:||Yantai,China|
|Materials:||Mung Bean||Coarse Cereal Type:||Vermicelli|
|Weight (kg):||0.25 Kg||Ingredient:||100% Natural Mung Bean Starch|
Longkou Green Bean,
longkou vermicelli green bean thread
Green Bean Vermicelli is a linear product of starch, divided into dry and wet. Wet vermicelli is sold fresh in the local area, and dried vermicelli is eaten after being watered, and is mostly used as a cold dressing or soup. It is suitable for both meat and vegetable.
One way to eat vermicelli
Pork ribs and vermicelli pot
1. Prepare ribs and fans.
2. Soak the vermicelli in warm water to soften, then soak in clean water for five minutes, pick up, drain, and set aside. Wash the ribs and add an appropriate amount of salt.
3. Put in the right amount of chicken powder and sugar.
4. Pour in an appropriate amount of pepper and mix well.
5. Add an appropriate amount of cornstarch and mix well. Pour in some corn oil and marinate for 30 minutes.
6. Put the marinated ribs in a wok, simmer them, and drain them.
7. Pour an appropriate amount of oyster sauce in a bowl. Add the right amount of cornstarch.
8. Pour in the right amount of fish sauce. Add the right amount of chicken powder.
9. Add an appropriate amount of pepper. Pour in an appropriate amount of sesame oil and mix well to form a gorgon juice.
10. Put the right amount of ginger and washed dried shrimp in a casserole and sauté. Pour in an appropriate amount of corn oil.
11. Put in the ribs. Cover the pot to a boil over high heat, turn to low heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
12. Pour half of the juice. Put in an appropriate amount of fungus.
13. Put the ribs on the fungus. Cover the pot and simmer for five minutes.
14. Put fans in. Pour the gorgon juice again and mix well.
15. Cover the pot and simmer for five minutes. Uncover, turn off the heat, and sprinkle some chopped green onions.
|Wholesale Coarse Cereal Products Longkou Vermicelli Glass Noodles Green Bean Vermicelli|
Qingdao Opal Industrial Co., Ltd was established in 2010,located in Qingdao city,Shandong province,China.Main products are vermicelli noodles and peanuts food,including bean thread longkou vermicelli ,rice vermicelli,rice stick,peanut butter,crushed peanut, peanut sliced, peanut powder,our vermicelli noodles are mainly exported to Morocco market,it’s popular for the high quality and low price.
1.Free samples noodles available
2.Your inquiry related to the products or prices will be replied within 12 hours.
3.All the raw material is sourcing from the best planting base. Absolutely Natural!
4.More than 10 years experiences in Asian Noodles and peanut butter.
5.Accept customer’s inspection before loading or product testing or quality control ect.
6.Your orders will be strictly processed and inspected carefully before shipment.
Are you a manufacturer?
Yes, Qingdao Opal Industrial Co.,ltd is a professional manufacturer and exporter for vermicelli noodles and peanut butter,we owns several factories, vermicelli noodles' in Yantai, Rice Vermicelli’ in Fujian, Peanut butter’ in Qingdao.For fresh vegetables and canned food are only for exporter.Bean vermicelli,rice vermicelli and peanut butter in providing high quality foodstuffs.
Direct Factory, Good Price.
Can I visit your factory ?
We warmly welcome customers to visit us. Before you come here, please advise your schedule, we can arrange attentive service for you.
Can you help me make my own brand product?
Yes. OEM brand can be accepted when your quantity reach to an appointed amount,we can add you private logo on our bags and cartons for vermicelli noodles and peanut butter,moreover, free samples of vermicelli noodles and peanut butter can be as evaluate!
Can you provide other foods besides the condiments you produce?
Sure. Please tell us the products you need, we will try our best to find them.
Contact Person: Mrs. Anna